Routledge Handbook of Applied Political Management - Call for chapter proposals

Jennifer Lees-Marshment

Oct 26, 2021, 11:07:35 AM10/26/21
to political marketing google group

Call for chapter proposals for the Routledge Applied Handbook of Political Management. Deadline 15 January 2022.

Please join me and my colleagues Kobby Mensah Mark Bennister Caroline Fisher Emmanuelle Avril Andre Turcotte Todd Belt and Ashley Weinberg in this exciting project to define the field!

See attached for details of what is involved.

The first draft of chapter is not due until April 2023 so there is plenty of time to develop your work. Do get in touch to discuss your chapter ideas – don’t hit reply to this message but email me directly on j.lees-m...@auckland.ac.nz

Best wishes,

Jennifer

Associate Professor Jennifer Lees-Marshment www.lees-marshment.org

j.lees-m...@auckland.ac.nz

University of Auckland/Waipapa Taumata Rau

School of Social Sciences/Te Pokapū Pūtaiao Pāpori

Politics & IR, Private Bag 92019 Auckland New Zealand

New books:

Political Management: The Dance of Government and Politics ebook kindle version

Employability Advocate, Social Sciences and Convenor, University COI on Employability

Editor of Palgrave Studies in Political marketing and management

Political management site

Political marketing resource site

Teaching Employability in the Arts  - online resources and guidance

Teaching The Practice of Politics resource site

Political Marketing Group communications officer https://politicalmarketinggroup.wordpress.com/

Applied Political Management Call for chapter proposals by Jan 15 2022 final.docx
Applied Political Management Chapter proposal form.docx