jeez.......Louisiana, I'm sad for this

ImStillMags Mags

Jun 22, 2024, 3:43:43 PM (10 days ago) Jun 22
to Political Euwetopia
Ten Commandments, abortion pills, castration: How Louisiana's new laws are pushing boundaries in the culture wars

Republican Gov. Jeff Landry is pushing a conservative agenda forward, with the help of a supermajority in the state House and Senate.

ImStillMags Mags

Jun 22, 2024, 8:07:02 PM (10 days ago) Jun 22
to Political Euwetopia
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Alex AlexCole Cole @acnewsitics I overheard a friend tell his mom today. "If your state ranks 47th in education, maybe you should require schools to post the ABCs instead of the 10 commandments."'

ImStillMags Mags

Jun 22, 2024, 8:17:23 PM (10 days ago) Jun 22
to Political Euwetopia
May be an image of text that says 'Grace United Methodist Church 5h ·… 消形器 GRACE METHODIST CHURCH IF YOUR VERSION OF CHRISTIANITY WANTS TO PUT TE 10 COMMANDMENTS IN SCHOOLS T TAKE FREE LUNCHES OUT OF THEM, YOU ARE WORSHIPPING SOMETHING OTHER THAN JESUS'

ImStillMags Mags

Jun 22, 2024, 8:35:05 PM (10 days ago) Jun 22
to Political Euwetopia
May be an image of text

ImStillMags Mags

Jul 2, 2024, 3:43:36 PM (10 hours ago) Jul 2
to Political Euwetopia
May be an image of 1 person and text

I-think4me

Jul 2, 2024, 5:14:52 PM (8 hours ago) Jul 2
to Political Euwetopia
I’ve always appreciated Mississippi. They were the state that stood between us and being the most backward state in the country.  Looks like we have decided to compete for that title.
Aside from the cultural bs, we’ve decided to go all in on destroying our environment too. Our new head of environmental quality is a former Monsanto exec.  Natural resources, that regulates the oil industry is of course an oil exec.