We should let nigro thugs just kill each other off

Hippie

Oct 6, 2022, 8:31:25 AM10/6/22
to Political Euwetopia
After an initial investigation, if it's determined it was a thug killing a thug, end the investigation. Let the police spend their time being more productive. Maybe all these thugs kill each other off, and problem will take care of itself.
It's a win win.
Now if an innocent is killed, that's a whole different story.

plainolamerican

Oct 6, 2022, 10:47:29 AM10/6/22
to Political Euwetopia

Lobo

Oct 7, 2022, 12:37:00 AM10/7/22
to Political Euwetopia
<< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpNopQpbw7E  >>

Not being "nigros", they aren't included in Mark's public safety plan. (Mark is itching to call black people "niggers" on the board, but fears he'll be banned if he does).

In fact, nearly all white murder victims are killed by other whites. And the white killers look just as thuggish to me as killers from any other race. The people Trump sent to the Capitol on January 6 to (among other things) murder Mike Pence, Nancy Pelosi, and other Trump "Enemies", were definitely thugs. I wonder if Mark considers them unworthy of trials...?

Navy

Oct 7, 2022, 7:00:32 AM10/7/22
to Political Euwetopia
Stop with the lying Lobo. Trump didn't 'send' any one to kill anyone to the capitial.
And while you are at it...stop painting half the country as traitors for wanting fair elections.

Hippie

Oct 7, 2022, 8:06:37 AM10/7/22
to Political Euwetopia
They're killing themselves off anyway, just let them have at it and improve the human race.

plainolamerican

Oct 7, 2022, 10:08:16 AM10/7/22
to Political Euwetopia
Trump didn't 'send' any one to kill anyone to the capitial.
---

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," Trump said.

plainolamerican

Oct 7, 2022, 10:11:22 AM10/7/22
to Political Euwetopia
They're killing themselves off anyway, just let them have at it and improve the human race.
---
All four of the Pew Research Center’s scenarios showed the Christian share of the population shrinking and the number of nonbelievers rising
Maya Yang in New York
Thu 15 Sep 2022 02.00 EDT

Christians in the US may become a minority group by 2070 if recent trends continue, according to data released by the Pew Research Center.

To predict how the US religious landscape will change over the next 50 years, the center posed several questions: “What if Christians keep leaving religion at the same rate observed in recent years? What if the pace of religious switching continues to accelerate? What if switching were to stop, but other demographic trends – such as migration, births and deaths – were to continue at current rates?”

The center modeled four hypothetical scenarios, based on trends including no switching, steady switching, rising disaffiliation with limits and rising disaffiliation without limits.

The scenario of no switching hypothesizes that Christians will keep their majority through 2070. But in that scenario the center predicts the share of Christians will still decrease by 10 percentage points over the next 50 years, “primarily as a result of Christians being older than other groups, on average, and the unaffiliated being younger, with a larger share of their population of childbearing age”.

The steady switching scenario predicts that Christians will lose their majority but will still be the biggest US religious group in 2070.

“If switching among young Americans continued at recent rates, Christians would decline as a share of the population by a few percentage points per decade”, the center said.

“In 2070, 46% of Americans would identify as Christian, making Christianity a plurality – the most common religious identity – but no longer a majority … the share of ‘nones’ [individuals who are not religiously affiliated] would not climb above 41%”.

The rising disaffiliation with limits scenario will see “nones” become the largest group in 2070 but not a majority, assuming “brakes are applied” to keep retention among Christians from decreasing below 50%.

“If the pace of switching before the age of 30 were to speed up initially but then hold steady, Christians would lose their majority status by 2050, when they would be 47% of the US population (versus 42% for the unaffiliated),” Pew said.

Last, for the scenario of rising disaffiliation without limits, Christians would no longer be a majority by 2045, assuming that switching rates before the age of 30 were to accelerate. As a result, by 2055, the unaffiliated would become the country’s largest group at 46%, ahead of Christians at 43%.

Depending on whether religious switching stops entirely, accelerates or continues at current rates, projections reveal that Christians of all ages will shrink from representing 64% of Americans to between 35% and 54% by 2070. Meanwhile, “nones” will rise from 30% to somewhere between 34% and 52% of the population.

“While the scenarios in this report vary in the extent of religious disaffiliation they project”, the center said, “they all show Christians continuing to shrink as a share of the US population, even under the counterfactual assumption that all switching came to a complete stop in 2020. At the same time, the unaffiliated are projected to grow under all four scenarios.”

Lobo

Oct 7, 2022, 11:34:59 AM10/7/22
to Political Euwetopia
<< Stop with the lying Lobo. Trump didn't 'send' any one to kill anyone to the capitial.  >>

You really should have watched the hearings -- all reluctant sworn testimony by Trump's inner people. Trump very much sent his violent followers to the Capitol, knowing they were armed, and knowing that they meant to "Hang Mike Pence", who Trump blamed for costing him the presidency by refusing to go along with the unconstitutional "Green Bay Sweep" Plot. He even tried to order the magnetometers taken down at the rally directing them to the Capitol, so that his thugs would have guns when they smashed their way in, saying "They are not here to hurt me!"

Told of armed rallygoers on Jan. 6, Trump called for relaxed security

I don’t effing care that they have weapons,” Trump had said on Jan. 6, according to new bombshell testimony.

ROSE WAGNER / June 28, 2022
Cassidy Hutchinson, a top former aide to Trump White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, is seen during a June 23, 2022, hearing that featured video of her interview with the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)

WASHINGTON (CN) — President Trump was repeatedly warned about armed rallygoers on Jan. 6, and he responded by calling for the Secret Service to reduce security so he could have a larger audience for his speech that preceded the violent attack on the Capitol, lawmakers revealed Tuesday in a hurried meeting of the House select committee investigating the insurrection.

Cassidy Hutchinson, who was the top aide to Trump’s chief of staff Mark Meadows, testified this afternoon that, during Trump's Jan. 6 rally at the Ellipse that devolved into a war zone, Trump was angry attendance was not at capacity. After being warned that Secret Service was denying entry to people who tried to pass through magnetometers armed with guns, bear spray, knives and brass knuckles, Trump delivered new instructions to those working the checkpoints.

“I don’t effing care that they have weapons. They are not here to hurt me. Take the effing mags away. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here," Trump said, according to Hutchinson.

Trump said the rioters did not pose a threat to him, Hutchinson continued, but was acutely aware of the intent behind their chants to “Hang Mike Pence.” As established in previous testimony, Trump had been pressuring his vice president for weeks after the election to unilaterally overturn the Electoral College results that established Democrat Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 election.

"[Trump] thinks Mike deserves it; he doesn’t think they are doing anything wrong,” Hutchinson said she was told by her boss, Meadows.

Hutchinson's testimony painted a picture of both an indignant president, unwilling to quell the violence, and a quiet and reserved chief of staff on Jan. 6, as Trump supporters laid siege to the Capitol.

“He almost had a lack of reaction,” Hutchinson said of Meadows.

She said Secret Service official Anthony Oranato, who had a second role as a White House adviser, warned ahead of time that the Jan. 6 rally could turn violent, and that he told Meadows on Jan. 6 that rallygoers were armed with knives, guns and spears affixed to flagpoles.

When White House counsel Pat Cipollone told Meadows that rioters had breached the Capitol building, Hutchinson quoted her boss's reply to the attorney: “He doesn’t want to do anything, Pat,” Meadows allegedly said of the president.

She said Cippolone's reply was, “Mark, something needs to be done or blood is going to be on your effing hands."

Trump had expected to be part of the crowd laying siege on the Capitol, Hutchinson said, saying Rudy Giuliani told her on Jan. 2, 2021, that Trump would be there.

“He looked to me and said something to the effect of, ‘Cass, are you excited? The sixth is going to be a great day,'" she said, quoting the president's president attorney.

When she told Meadows about her conversation with Giuliani, her boss allegedly told her: "Things might get real, real bad on Jan. 6."

It was, Hutchinson continued, “the first moment I remember feeling scared.”

Cipollone meanwhile warned Hutchinson to make sure that Trump did not go to the Capitol on Jan. 6, she said, adding that the White House counsel expressed fear about criminal charges.

"Please make sure we don't go up to the Capitol, Cassidy. We're going to get charged with every crime imaginable,” she said Cipollone told her.

According to Hutchinson’s testimony, Cipollone was worried about administration officials being charged with incitement of an insurrection and undermining the Electoral Count Act.

Hutchinson said Meadows and Giuliani both sought presidential pardons in the aftermath of Jan. 6.

At one point, Hutchinson said there was a conversation about Trump holding a speech at the Capitol and even going into the House chamber.

Hutchinson recalled that House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy called her as well and said Trump should not come to the Capitol building.

Trump did not end up going to the Capitol on Jan. 6, but Hutchinson said she heard of a physical altercation between the then-president and his security staff when he found out he was not being driven to the Capitol riot.

"I'm the effing president, take me up to the Capitol now,” Trump reportedly yelled at his security detail in the presidential limo.

When he was told he was not being taken to the Capitol, he lunged for the steering wheel and then grabbed at the throat of Secret Service agent Bobby Engel.

Once Congress finally certified Biden's victory, a ceremony that had to be adjourned on Jan. 6, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told Mark Meadows, according to Hutchinson's testimony, that members of Trump’s cabinet were talking about invoking the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office.

"After the attack on the U.S. Capitol, this was being discussed by members of president Trump's cabinet as a way of stripping the full power of the presidency from Donald Trump,” Representative Liz Cheney, one of two Republicans on the committee, said.

Near the end of the hearing, Cheney dropped a bombshell as she offered up examples of potential witness tampering by Trump administration officials.

She displayed messages from one individual deposed by the committee who testified about having received a message ahead of time from the Trump team.

"What they said to me is, as long as I continue to be a team player, they know that I'm on the team. I'm doing the right thing, I'm protecting who I need to protect, you know, I'll continue to stay in the good graces in Trump world," the witness recalled.

Tuesday's hearing was a surprise presentation that the committee convened with less than 24 hours’ notice. The committee had initially planned not to hold another hearing until after the long holiday weekend for the Fourth of July, as many members of Congress are already out of town.

Relying heavily on Hutchinson's testimony, committee members emphasized that the witness, during her work in the West Wing, spoke daily with a wide range of Trump administration officials, senior White House staff and members of the White House counsel’s office, as well as members of Congress.

Before Tuesday’s hearing, Hutchinson sat for four recorded interviews with the committee.

Previous hearings included video in which Hutchinson testified that six of the Republican lawmakers who perpetuated Trump’s election lies asked for presidential pardons after the Jan. 6 insurrection.

She told the committee that Representatives Marjorie Taylor Greene, Louie Gohmert, Mo Brooks, Matt Gaetz, Scott Perry and Andy Biggs all sought executive protection after the riot.

Hutchinson also watched Meadows burn documents after a meeting with Perry, who was a strong advocate of Trump’s attempts to subvert the results of the 2020 presidential election.

Hutchinson also told the committee that the White House counsel’s office warned Trump, Meadows and Giuliani against the then-president’s warped legal strategy to contest the election results and halt the certification of the Electoral College.

Hutchinson recently obtained a new legal counsel, ditching a former Trump official for attorney Jody Hunt who served as chief of staff to former Attorney General Jeff Sessions. Hunt made headlines during the Trump presidency for her cooperation with special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into the Trump campaign’s relationship with Russia.

The committee has announced at least two additional hearings focused on the far-right extremists who attacked the Capitol on Jan. 6 as well as Trump’s hours long silence during the deadly rampage.

Lobo

Oct 7, 2022, 11:53:21 AM10/7/22
to Political Euwetopia
<< And while you are at it...stop painting half the country as traitors for wanting fair elections.  >>

There is nothing "fair" about restoring pre-Voting Rights Act-type voting restrictions, or GOP state officials promising to install Trump Electors even if Biden wins the vote in their states, or a GOP-dominated Congress refusing to certify a Biden win in the Electoral College (as a majority of GOP congressmen did last election, even after Trump storming the Capitol!). And there's certainly nothing "fair" about trying to take the presidency by force after you've lost the election.

In fact, the last thing your party wants is free, fair, democratic elections, because when more US citizens over 18 are allowed to vote, and have their votes count, Democrats nearly always win. As was proved again in the 2020 election -- the most closely supervised election in US history -- when Democrats won the presidency and both houses of Congress despite Trump's many failed attempts to cheat (including pressuring my state's GOP Sec of State to manufacture "11,780" fake ballots to put him over the top here).

Navy

Oct 7, 2022, 11:56:58 AM10/7/22
to Political Euwetopia
That's a truth...not a command. Get over it.

Lobo

Oct 7, 2022, 11:58:49 AM10/7/22
to Political Euwetopia
<< They're killing themselves off anyway, just let them have at it and improve the human race.  >>

Do you mean white people? Yeah, we white folks do seem to be doing that to ourselves, thanks in no small part to your party's insistence on saturating the country with guns of all sorts, and placing them in the hands of those least fit to have them.

Navy

Oct 7, 2022, 11:59:13 AM10/7/22
to Political Euwetopia
Lobo ...you and your peeps are so steeped in your Trump hatred that you paint half the country as traitors. Thats a fact your peeps can't lie with a straight face about.

Lobo

Oct 7, 2022, 12:07:00 PM10/7/22
to Political Euwetopia
<< That's a truth...not a command. Get over it.  >>

He wasn't absentmindedly uttering a philosophical soliloquy, Navy. It was a command to his armed thug-troops, to march to the Capitol and physically fight. to keep him in power -- elections be damned!

Lobo

Oct 7, 2022, 12:25:18 PM10/7/22
to Political Euwetopia
<< Lobo ...you and your peeps are so steeped in your Trump hatred that you paint half the country as traitors. Thats a fact your peeps can't lie with a straight face about.  >>

Anyone who supports taking power by force, or through other unconstitutional anti-democratic means, does support sedition -- ie, treason. As does anyone whose loyalty to a leader or a party supersedes loyalty to his country and Constitution.

Navy

Oct 7, 2022, 1:18:21 PM10/7/22
to Political Euwetopia
He never uttered words to that effect. You're reaching....because of your bias/hatred against him.

Navy

Oct 7, 2022, 1:23:54 PM10/7/22
to Political Euwetopia
Your words are saying that if one supports Trump we are traitors. That's bull shit in the biggest way.  We don't accept your premise ( in the first place)  , and I know I would stand with Trump again if he runs and wins . I will never support dems  views on policy, social or governmentally how you want to run this country into a shit hole , immoral one, crime ridden one where criminals are admired and authority is  shit on.

plainolamerican

Oct 7, 2022, 1:27:41 PM10/7/22
to Political Euwetopia
That's a truth...not a command. Get over it.
---
I'll get over it when orange pos corrupt con man is swinging on the end of a short rope.

Lobo

Oct 7, 2022, 3:43:35 PM10/7/22
to Political Euwetopia
<< He never uttered words to that effect. You're reaching....because of your bias/hatred against him.  >>

It's exactly what he said. And did. Do you really need to have the video played to you?

Those who dig their heads into the sand and refuse to acknowledge the things Trump said and did, even when they're recorded, are the ones with true Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Lobo

Oct 7, 2022, 3:52:14 PM10/7/22
to Political Euwetopia
<< our words are saying that if one supports Trump we are traitors. That's bull shit in the biggest way.>>

So, what's your word for it when a person supports violently overturning a free, fair election, and overthrowing our democratic system and the Constitution under which the election happened?

<<We don't accept your premise ( in the first place)  , and I know I would stand with Trump again if he runs and wins . I will never support dems  views on policy, social or governmentally how you want to run this country into a shit hole , immoral one, crime ridden one where criminals are admired and authority is  shit on.  >>

That describes precisely what your party is and has been doing over the last six years.

Navy

Oct 7, 2022, 6:40:10 PM10/7/22
to Political Euwetopia
bs...yet you still put it out there.

Herman Adler

Oct 7, 2022, 6:44:59 PM10/7/22
to Political Euwetopia
"Hang Mike Pence!" shows otherwise, navy.

As does trump's decision that sending his ARMED thugs to attack Congress, law enforcement, and his own VP was what he wanted to do.

Navy

Oct 7, 2022, 6:49:35 PM10/7/22
to Political Euwetopia

liar

Herman Adler

Oct 7, 2022, 6:52:08 PM10/7/22
to Political Euwetopia
Trump's thugs did chant, "Hang Mike Pence!" as they hunted him.

Of course, trump set them off when

...[He] tweeted at 2:24 p.m., after the riot was under way: “Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done.” That was a reference to the vice president’s refusal to block the certification of President Biden’s election win in the joint session of Congress that day....

Fritz the Cat420

Oct 7, 2022, 7:03:52 PM10/7/22
to Political Euwetopia
Navy, there is footage from January 6th 2021 of MAGA rioters chanting Hang Mike Pence. You can deny that all you want, but that doesn't change the absolute fact that they did in fact chant Hang Mike Pence.

Lobo

Oct 7, 2022, 7:35:12 PM10/7/22
to Political Euwetopia
<< bs...yet you still put it out there.  >>

If your party had any respect for the rule of law, you would never have put Donald Trump back on the ticket in 2020, or voted for him after all the crime and corruption of his four years in office. And you certainly wouldn't have touched him with a ten thousand mile long pole after his failed coup.

Running

Oct 8, 2022, 7:13:25 AM10/8/22
to Political Euwetopia
Take a look around Hippie. The majority of Black people don't want that life.