is this for reals???? seriously????

ImStillMags Mags

Jun 19, 2024, 5:32:54 PM (5 days ago) Jun 19
to Political Euwetopia
May be an image of text

ImStillMags Mags

Jun 19, 2024, 5:33:53 PM (5 days ago) Jun 19
to Political Euwetopia
Isn’t this literally the thing the Bible says DON’T do?

ImStillMags Mags

Jun 19, 2024, 5:35:47 PM (5 days ago) Jun 19
to Political Euwetopia
Long deranged conjecture quote…
from the book, link below text…
“During the presidency of President Donald Trump, it became evident to me that the prophecies about the Son of Man, as predicted by Jesus in the Bible were, to a significant extent, fulfilled at the hands of Mr Trump. The Bible speaks about two different Christs-or Messiahs. Jesus, the Son of God is the one Christ, whereas the Son of Man is the other. Jesus always referred to the Son of Man in the third person. The greatest distinction or significance between the Son of Man and the Son of God (the Lamb) is their respective positions at the throne of God. There are numerous differences between the Son of God and the Son of Man, but overall, people read these scriptures and they do not realize that the Son of God (the Lamb) stands in front of the throne of God, whereas the Son of Man, is positioned on the right hand of God. Jesus spoke about two different killings in the four gospels of the New Testament. People read these scriptures and are unaware that Jesus (the Son of God) predicted his own killing in the first person, as opposed to the several prophecies that He made in respects to the Son of Man who will be crucified. The New Testament speaks about "two Kings;" Jesus, the Son of God, is the "King of the Jews," whereas the Son of Man is the "King of Kings" who will be a world-ruler, and He will rule all the nations (the tribes) of the earth with a rod of iron. This book will explain in depth how "Donald John Trump's" full name literally means: "The Ruler of the World, graced by Yahweh (the LORD) and a descendant of a Drummer." Upon reading this book, the reader will be captivated when they realize how President Donald John Trump fulfilled most of the prophecies as the Son of Man. It speaks about End Time Prophecies and Biblical revelations regarding "President Donald J. Trump, the Son of Man. The Christ."”
Definitely a cult.

BEZARK

Jun 19, 2024, 6:49:20 PM (5 days ago) Jun 19
to Political Euwetopia
Trump-worshiping dirtchristers.

BEZARK

Jun 19, 2024, 6:57:10 PM (5 days ago) Jun 19
to Political Euwetopia
Though I'd raise no fuss against crucifiction.

ImStillMags Mags

Jun 19, 2024, 7:49:41 PM (5 days ago) Jun 19
to Political Euwetopia
TRUMP´S SELFCRUCIFIXION | Cartoon Movement

plainolamerican

Jun 19, 2024, 9:41:25 PM (5 days ago) Jun 19
to Political Euwetopia
As a human animal, I don't have much pity for that orange asshole.
If he wants to play the victim until his death, that's ok with me. Only fools support him.

Lobo

Jun 19, 2024, 9:45:59 PM (5 days ago) Jun 19
to Political Euwetopia
<< The Bible speaks about two different Christs-or Messiahs. Jesus, the Son of God is the one Christ, whereas the Son of Man is the other. Jesus always referred to the Son of Man in the third person.  >>

Sorry, but that post has already been taken -- by Charles Manson. ("Man-Son". It's why Charlie renamed himself).

Though I guess mass-murdering an entire republic, perhaps even democracy itself, does give Cult Leader Donnie a better claim on the title than another cult leader who merely had a few people slaughtered...

Lobo

Jun 19, 2024, 10:09:31 PM (5 days ago) Jun 19
to Political Euwetopia
<< This book will explain in depth how "Donald John Trump's" full name literally means: "The Ruler of the World, graced by Yahweh (the LORD) and a descendant of a Drummer."  >>

And here I always thought it was ancient pre-Abrahamic Chaldean for "Father of lies, grabber of pussies, and picker of boogers". (Though I won't argue with "descendant of a drummer", in the old sense of the word as a traveling grifter salesman...)

BEZARK

Jun 19, 2024, 11:30:51 PM (5 days ago) Jun 19
to Political Euwetopia
a drummer", in the old sense of the word as a traveling grifter salesman...)

=======
Not many people know that anymore.