F-16s Overhead

BEZARK

Jun 20, 2024, 11:16:27 AM (4 days ago) Jun 20
to Political Euwetopia
Practicing for the day after the election?

rivcuban

Jun 20, 2024, 3:35:43 PM (4 days ago) Jun 20
to Political Euwetopia
Grover Cleveland was the only US president who used the US Armed Forces domestically against Americans.

BEZARK

Jun 20, 2024, 5:11:25 PM (4 days ago) Jun 20
to Political Euwetopia
Didn't Washington in the Whisky Rebellion?

Susiejoe

Jun 20, 2024, 6:07:16 PM (4 days ago) Jun 20
to Political Euwetopia
They are giving you their final goodbyes before they leave for Ukraine and get slaughtered by the Russians.

Exposeposers

Jun 20, 2024, 6:51:22 PM (4 days ago) Jun 20
to Political Euwetopia
Putin ball washer in the house!

plainolamerican

Jun 20, 2024, 6:59:28 PM (4 days ago) Jun 20
to Political Euwetopia
They are giving you their final goodbyes before they leave for Ukraine and get slaughtered by the Russians.
---
If you think that Russia can beat America you are delusional.

U.S. vs. Russia: What a war would look like between the world's most  fearsome militaries

Susiejoe

Jun 21, 2024, 8:49:08 AM (3 days ago) Jun 21
to Political Euwetopia
If you think that chart is a current comparison of US and Russian militaries, you are definitely the delusional one.  The year is 2024. Our military spending is double of what that chart shows and has not been that low since George Bush Jr.  As to ground troops, we have closer to 1/3 of what your chart shows (who are not combat ready).  The number shown for the US better reflects Russia who is in the process and close to making their number 1.5 million.  As to Russian spending, 60 billion was the number until Russia entered Ukraine in 2022.  It has been increased but still a small fraction of ours.  Catch is they are not really comparable numbers.  Russia does not have a military industrial congressional problem.  Production of weapons is done by their military and their numbers do not reflect the contractor profits nor the paybacks that go to our generals or politicians.

We can't even stop the Houthis in Yemen from blocking the Gulf of Aiden. Russia has already defeated us and NATO as well.    Do you really believe our politicians who are facing an election are going to tell you the truth of how bad it is before November if even then?  From past history, they will continue claiming we are winning until one day, we pack up and just leave for another country to bomb into oblivion.