God, I miss having an elegant First Lady with style.

Hippie

Oct 4, 2022, 10:27:06 AM10/4/22
to Political Euwetopia
Who dresses this thing?

FeOiZKrWAAAwSnj.png

plainolamerican

Oct 4, 2022, 10:31:29 AM10/4/22
to Political Euwetopia
God,
---
which mythical god?

I miss having an elegant First Lady with style.
---
Melania is a liar and whore like her husband.

Herman Adler

Oct 4, 2022, 11:32:17 AM10/4/22
to Political Euwetopia
I've never considered porn pics as depicting a woman's "style".

To each his own.....

Navy

Oct 4, 2022, 5:21:46 PM10/4/22
to Political Euwetopia
Having our new first lady dress like the people of Walmart is sad...but I can deal with thata. What I can't deal with and won't deal with without hitting back is whata her demented hubs and the dems are doing to my country.
Red wave coming soon.

Herman Adler

Oct 4, 2022, 6:24:54 PM10/4/22
to Political Euwetopia
Having a first lady who starred in porn photos is more than "sad".

God help her son.

Lobo

Oct 4, 2022, 7:23:21 PM10/4/22
to Political Euwetopia
<< Who dresses this thing?  >>

Who undressed the last one?

(Answer: A lot more people than The Donald)

plainolamerican

Oct 5, 2022, 1:15:06 PM10/5/22
to Political Euwetopia
Red wave coming soon.
---
That will be republicans bleeding out.

Lobo

Oct 5, 2022, 4:19:15 PM10/5/22
to Political Euwetopia
<< Having our new first lady dress like the people of Walmart is sad...but I can deal with thata. What I can't deal with and won't deal with without hitting back is whata her demented hubs and the dems are doing to my country.  >>

Whatever supposedly dreadful things you imagine Biden is doing to the country, at the very least he hasn't led a violent coup to overthrow the government, the Constitution, and Liberal Democracy in America.

The same can't be said for your fascist party's "red wave" and its Supreme Leader.

Herman Adler

Oct 5, 2022, 4:28:46 PM10/5/22
to Political Euwetopia
<< Having our new first lady dress like the people of Walmart is sad...but I can deal with thata. What I can't deal with and won't deal with without hitting back is whata her demented hubs and the dems are doing to my country.  >>

Whatever supposedly dreadful things you imagine Biden is doing to the country, at the very least he hasn't led a violent coup to overthrow the government, the Constitution, and Liberal Democracy in America.

The same can't be said for your fascist party's "red wave" and its Supreme Leader.

```````````````````````

Navy refuses to acknowledge what trump did to the nation and to Americans.

Lobo

Oct 5, 2022, 4:50:59 PM10/5/22
to Political Euwetopia
<< Navy refuses to acknowledge what trump did to the nation and to Americans.  >>

And I still haven't heard what allegedly horrible things president Biden has supposedly done to the country.

Perhaps him, along with his wife, the Obamas, the Clintons, George Soros, Dr Fauci, and all of the leading Democrats, kidnapping millions of children and holding them in pizza parlor basements, to be used for child prostitution and Satanic blood-drinking orgies...?

Thomas Argo

Oct 5, 2022, 9:39:01 PM10/5/22
to Political Euwetopia
Trump had his time. 1.6 was a disaster but is over.
Message has been deleted

Lobo

Oct 5, 2022, 11:20:59 PM10/5/22
to Political Euwetopia
<< Trump had his time. 1.6 was a disaster but is over.   >>

If Trump and his top people aren't held accountable for 1/6, refusing to accept the outcome of free fair elections and transfer power peacefully will become normalized in America. Future presidents will feel free to do it with impunity.

Besides, Trump is not just something in the past. He's still very much the leader of the GOP and a major force in the current election -- a clear and present danger to democracy -- and obviously intends to run again in 2024. This time with a GOP that will eagerly accede to his demands to be installed in the presidency whether he's elected or not.