I Just Don't Understand Liberals

rivcuban

Jul 2, 2024, 6:01:10 PM (8 hours ago) Jul 2
to Political Euwetopia
The world is becoming fascist at an alarming rate primarily because of unfettered immigration.  Why are liberals showing preference to millions of foreigners who are seeking asylum?  Asylum is granted to people who are victims of political persecution or natural disasters.  Are liberals aware what fascism will do to our country?  Women's rights gone.  Abortion rights gone.  Gay rights gone.  Gay Marriage gone.  Equal opportunity employment gone.  Environmental protection gone.  Safety net programs for the poor gone.  Obamacare gone.  Putin empowered.  Goodbye to Ukraine.  I could go on forever.  The majority of people crossing the border are taking advantage of the situation. My Hispanic friends also say the same thing.  Do you think an American can cross into a nation in the world and be allowed to stay?  Unbelievable that liberals are so shortsighted.

Thomas Argo

Jul 2, 2024, 9:44:38 PM (4 hours ago) Jul 2
to Political Euwetopia
Plus one. I do not have the green checkmark needed.

plainolamerican

Jul 2, 2024, 10:12:55 PM (4 hours ago) Jul 2
to Political Euwetopia
I see your delusions have returned.
Welcome the immigrant. They will work harder than you.