Corona Virus: Biowarfare Population control?

Tom Jigme Wheat

May 4, 2020, 9:57:36 PM5/4/20
to political conspiracy and the quest for democracy
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/03/trump-says-china-made-a-mistake-and-tried-to-cover-up-coronavirus-outbreak.html

Bloomberg.com and Radio free Asia report that China may have covered up the true number of their nation's fatalities from the Covid-19 pandemic by about 14 million deaths. In the USA we have scored more fatalities than the total casualties we lost in the Vietnam war?

If the chinese government bioengineered the Covid-19 virus by testing the virus on it's own people in wuhan and the surrounding provinces they may have killed 21 million of their own people. China's cell phone users declined from 1.6 billion to 1.579 users in one month.