Comments on Syria iran Russia trump Europe JOCA iran nuclear deal

1 view

thomaswheat1975

Dec 23, 2018, 12:43:21 AM12/23/18
to political-conspiracy-and...@googlegroups.com

Tom Jigme Wheat

Dec 23, 2018, 9:07:34 AM12/23/18
to political conspiracy and the quest for democracy
This will be the second time we have sold out the Kurds. Turkey is bent on destroying the Kurds, and our withdrawal will force them to align with Assad / Iran in exchange for autonomy.

If there was a way to appeal to the Khatami faction in Iran and still support Kurdish autonomy, while still getting back in the 2015 Obama Nuclear treaty, which Europe is still honoring, then acknowledging a Russian sphere of authority in Syria can be made compatible with the US Geo-strategic aim, if Trump ceases to resort to Nixonian quasi Peacenik propaganda with his premature withdrawal from syria and attempted betrayal of the Kurds.