Scala Dev Job Opportunity

Antonio Terreno

Jun 15, 2016, 7:16:06 PM6/15/16
to Polish Scala Group

Hi all,

I hope this email finds you well, I work in the Leadership team at http://www.equalexperts.com, we are a mid sized consultancy based in London, we are working heavily with Scala, mostly using play and mongodb.

We have a number of positions for Senior Scala Developers in London (contractor roles) and more mid to senior (permanent) for people that have less commercial exposure to Scala.

Please email me at evolve-l...@equalexperts.com to understand the position, role and benefits.

We do require:

  • Fluent English

  • Knowledge of at least one JVM language, preferably Java 8 or Scala

  • Experience with Test Driven Development and working in Agile teams

  • Experience with Pair Programming

  • Keen on working in a fast paced environment, leveraging devops practises (CI, CD)

  • Keen on working with microservices, containers (Docker), cloud

  • Keen on relocating to London

Selection Process:

  • Informal Phone screening

  • Programming Test, remote, with screen sharing

  • Final Interview with the Equal Experts Leadership team in London

To get an idea of a potential client please watch this video https://www.equalexperts.com/hmrc-digital-platform-as-a-club/  or check out our github repository https://github.com/hmrc (HMRC is one of our biggest client and we heavily use Scala there).