KF Polish Film Festival: Celebrate Mother's Day at the Cinema - Moms Come FREE!

1 view

Barbara Bernhardt

May 11, 2024, 10:15:08 AMMay 11
to polish-glo...@googlegroups.com

--

KF Washington DC Polish Film Festival!

This Mother's Day, we're especially celebrating moms at our Polish Film Festival!

Treat your mom to a day of cinematic delights with our exclusive offer: buy one ticket, and your mom gets in FREE to any Sunday screenings at the KF Washington DC Polish Film Festival.

Here's a glimpse of our Sunday schedule:

🕧 12:30 PM

  • Ultima Thule (1h23m)
  • Short Film: Mandala (25m)

🕒 3:00 PM

  • The Inlaws 2 (1h35m)
  • Short Film: Mother Comes Back (21m)

🕠 5:30 PM

  • The Feast of Fire (1h33m) - with the participation of the actress Paulina Pytlak
  • Short Film: My Old Gals (24m)

It's the perfect opportunity to spend quality time with your mom, enjoying captivating films and creating unforgettable memories together.

Don't miss out on this fantastic offer! Reserve your tickets now!

PURCHASE TICKETS

Attention students!

Enjoy 30% off any ticket or Festival Pass using the code STUDENT.

Don't miss this great opportunity!

Ultima Thule

Winner of the Best Film (Small Budget) at the Gdynia Film Festival, this film stars Jakub Gierszal (Doppelgänger) as a young man who journeys to a forbiddingly cruel island. However, the exquisite cinematography reveals a different world, a hidden layer of beauty swirling all around him, where he may finally find peace and belonging. Read more

In-laws 2 (Tesciowie 2)

Whether or not you watched the first In-laws film, where a couple's parents team up to stop their marriage, you're bound to laugh and enjoy this second installment. Weronika and Lukasz are giving it another shot. Starring Maya Ostaszewska, Izabela Kuna, Adam Woronowicz, Eryk Kulm Jr, and a full cast of beloved Polish stars. Read more

The Feast of Fire (Swieto Ognia)

The opening film at the Gdynia Film Festival, directed by Kinga Dębska, starring Paulina Pytlak (Best New Actress) and Kinga Preiss (Best Supporting Actress), tells the story of two young women. One is a ballerina, while the other is a child battling a debilitating disease. Despite their physical limitations, they triumph in the end. The audience responded with a standing ovation. Read more

PURCHASE TICKETS
Facebook  Instagram
The Kosciuszko Foundation | 2025 O St. NW, Washington, DC 20036