Stimulus Watch 2.0 is live

Jerry Brito

Nov 18, 2009, 12:45:13 PM11/18/09
to Political Parsers
Friends,

Just wanted to let you know that this morning we soft-launched the new
version of Stimulus Watch and we'll have an "official" launch
tomorrow. Basically we took all the recipient reporting data on
Recovery.gov and created what we think is a cleaner and more intuitive
interface than Recovery.gov. We also allow users to vote on their
satisfaction with recovery awards, edit wiki descriptions of awards,
and have conversation in a comments section.

Please let me know what you think, and please tell all your friends
about the site.

Thanks!
Jerry Brito