LittleSis API: sneak peak

Matthew Skomarovsky

Jul 16, 2009, 5:24:23 PM7/16/09
to sunlig...@googlegroups.com, poli...@googlegroups.com, get-t...@googlegroups.com
Hey coders,

(Apologies for the cross-posting.)

LittleSis.org is preparing to release an API which provides easy access to most of the raw data beneath our website. We hope to send make a formal announcement later this month, but if you're interested in playing with it in the meantime, read the documentation and sign up for an API key at http://api.littlesis.org.

If you have any project ideas that might use the API, feel free to add them to our public wiki:

And of course let me know if you have any questions or suggestions or encounter any problems. If you want to use the API, I'm basically your slave for the foreseeable future.

For more info about LittleSis, see http://littlesis.org/about.

Thanks,
Matthew

--
Matthew Skomarovsky
Technical Director & Co-Founder

Josh Tauberer

Jul 24, 2009, 7:32:19 AM7/24/09
On 07/16/2009 09:00 PM, Daniel O'Connor wrote:
> The semantic web guy in me instantly looked for RDF, though

+1

> <foaf:Person rdf:about="http://littlesis.org/person/1201/Jamie_Dimon">
> <foaf:name>Jamie Dimon</foaf:name>
> <!-- Other information about Jamie that you wanted to model -->
> <owl:sameAs rdf:resource="http://rdf.freebase.com/rdf/en.jamie_dimon" />
> </foaf:Person>

He's also got a URI in my data set:

http://www.rdfabout.com/rdf/usgov/sec/id/cik0001195345