Less than 1 month until Election Day

Sherrod Brown

Oct 8, 2021, 12:03:53 PM10/8/21
to Policy Practice
in OH-15

I want to talk about Allison Russo’s campaign for Ohio’s 15th Congressional District again, Policy. The special election is less than a month away and early voting has already started.

If we win and surprise the establishment, the race for OH-15 could set the tone for the midterms. Washington Republicans are banking on it to reclaim power. If we throw everything we’ve got into supporting Allison, we can give her the grassroots momentum to flip this seat from red to blue and bring home a win on November 2nd.

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately and split between Allison Russo and Sherrod Brown:

Express Donate $5
Express Donate $10
Express Donate $26
Express Donate $100
Donate Another Amount

This race is going to be tough.

Allison’s opponent is a Trump-endorsed coal lobbyist who has the support of the National GOP and connections to deep-pocketed dark-money groups, and he’s been throwing one false attack after another at Allison.

Allison is the leader Ohioans need fighting for them in the House. She’s a public health expert with a proven track record as a champion for Ohio families. She’s fighting for affordable child care and health care and to create good jobs.

But because special elections historically have lower turnout than general elections, Allison’s campaign needs a strong foundation of grassroots support and resources to reach as many voters as possible before Election Day.

A dollar from you could make a powerful difference in a race like this one. Please consider splitting a contribution between Allison’s campaign and mine today.

With gratitude,

Sherrod

Paid for BY FRIENDS OF SHERROD BROWN

unsubscribe .
Contributions or gifts to Friends of Sherrod Brown are not tax deductible.
Friends of Sherrod Brown
3867 West Market Street
Ste. 289
Akron, OH 44333