re: your signature on Barack Obama's card…

Birthday Alert (via DLCC.org)

Aug 4, 2022, 6:12:59 PM8/4/22
to policyp...@gmail.com
We’re giving you one final chance to add your name!

Cue the confetti…
It’s President Barack Obama’s Birthday!

We’re sending President Obama a HUGE digital birthday card signed by Democrats from across the country – but before we hit send, we’re giving you one final chance to add your name!

Happy Birthday Barack Obama

We want President Obama to know just how many Democrats all over the country (including in your area) are celebrating his birthday along with him – so please, will you add your name now before it’s too late?

Add your digital signature to President Obama’s birthday card today >>

Thanks!
DLCC Team

DONATE >>

Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee
1225 Eye Street NW Suite 1250, Washington, DC 20005
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

Contributions or gifts to the DLCC are not tax deductible.
The Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee and Grassroots Victory PAC are dedicated to winning and defending Democratic majorities in state legislatures across the country. This message was sent to policyp...@gmail.com because you are a part of our grassroots network.

Emails are a crucial way to stay in touch with our supporters. Please add us to your address book or safe senders list to ensure timely election updates.

We're fighting to elect Democrats and advance a progressive vision in the states. Our success depends on grassroots donors like you. Ninety-eight percent of our donors give less than $200, and two-thirds give less than $20. To make a contribution, please click here. To unsubscribe and stop receiving emails about our efforts, please click here.

Sent via ActionNetwork.org. To update your email address, change your name or address, or to stop receiving emails from Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee, please click here.