Poker sniper does not work on my IOS 8.1.1 iPhone 6

sko...@iinet.net.au

Nov 23, 2014, 10:38:07 PM11/23/14
to poker...@googlegroups.com
I cannot get my Pokersniper to work on my latest update
The screen comes up as per usual buy i am unable to enter any symbol.
I tried deleting the app and reinstalling but that didn't work either.
I then tried installing the Pokersniper light version and that worked fine...
Not sure how you can remedy this
Cheers
Sam Korman

Mark Blackwell

Nov 24, 2014, 5:26:47 PM11/24/14
to poker...@googlegroups.com, sko...@iinet.net.au, Andrew Meldrum
Thanks for taking the trouble to report this Sam.  To be completely honest we haven’t done much work on this app for a few years and it is looking a little dated, but you’ve reignited our interest.

I’ll take a look at the iOS8 issues you mentioned, and it is also high time we supported larger screens.

Thanks again
Mark

--

---

Sam Korman

Nov 25, 2014, 8:23:34 AM11/25/14
to poker...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Mark for your prompt reply
It's sounds a bit weird but the app mysteriously works.
I cannot explain how or why but all is good now,
Cheers

Best Wishes

Sam Korman

Sent from my iPhone
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "PokerSniper" group.