Presaggio predictions as RESTful API

Michael Bond

Jan 20, 2015, 7:27:19 PM1/20/15
to poio-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi - I'm currently exploring presaggio for use as part of an AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication) application. I'd like to have the predictions available as a web-based REST API, and have set up a simple Postgre/Django test with presaggio - sending some text receives the predictions in JSON form:

However, I'm running into problems with pagination - sending start and count parameters along with the text so that I can parse the results X number at a time. In my tests, I'm simply setting the Selector:suggestions number equal tot he count, but I'm starting to get some odd results with higher numbers

Is there any reason why pressagio would only return 802 results when the suggestions number is set to 1000? I'm getting similar non-regular results for higher numbers as well - 1277/1500, 1758/2000..

Thanks in advance!

pbouda

Jan 21, 2015, 4:03:09 AM1/21/15
to poio-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael,

that's strange, I don't really know why there are only 802 results.... What kind of database do you use?

Best,
Peter

Michael Bond

Jan 21, 2015, 11:48:24 AM1/21/15