Fw: Foreshore Working Party NEXT Meeting **TODAY** - Sunday 30th March 2.30 pm

Greg Curnow

Mar 29, 2014, 6:43:22 PM3/29/14
to pla
FYI

Hi Members, please distribute to your loacl networks

Cheers Greg

On Wednesday, 26 March 2014 3:39 PM, John and Annette wrote:
hi
Just a reminder that our next meeting is on Sunday 30th March at 2.30 - 4pm at the Whyalla Boat Owners Club, Buttlingarra Way.

The Whyalla Boat Owners Club is the first club on the left hand side as you drive towards the marina. Many thanks to the members for allowing us to meet at their club.

Also thank you to the Whyalla Surf Life Saving Club (WSLSC) for allowing us to use their club rooms for our first meeting. Unfortunately the WSLSC does not have disability access so we changed our venue. We wish them all the best in seeking funding to address this issue.

The meeting on Sunday will discuss the recommendations made by the working group. These have been developed as a result of feedback from the first meeting. There will also be an opportunity to hear from people who were unable to attend the first meeting.

Looking forward to seeing you there. Please distribute to your networks.

Annette Kirby