Fw: Whyalla Aged and Disability Care Masterplan - public consultation

瀏覽次數:5 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Greg Curnow

未讀,
2014年3月24日 上午10:24:442014/3/24
收件者:pla
FYI

Please distribute widely to your networks in Whyalla, South Australia.
Cheers Greg

Subject: Whyalla Aged and Disability Care Masterplan - public consultation

Regional Development Australia Whyalla and Eyre Peninsula (RDAWEP) have contracted a consultant to prepare a Masterplan for Aged and Disability Care in Whyalla.

Age and disability affect a large number of Whyalla residents and their families, together with many businesses and organisations. We are keen to give Whyalla residents a significant voice in the design of future aged and disability care services and facilities. We are seeking your help in getting this message about public consultation out to your network by whatever means available – email, Facebook, website, newsletter, etc.

Public workshops will be held on Tuesday 1 April and Wednesday 2 April, at various times. Details are below. An online survey will also be launched in the next couple of days, and we will send through a second email when this is up and running.

For further information contact:
Alex Todd
Regional Development Australia Whyalla and Eyre Peninsula
0427 559 814
Michael Edgecombe
Indigo Partners
0438 830 925

CONSULTATION SCHEDULE

Attend a public workshop
Whyalla Library,
7-9 Ekblom Street, Whyalla Norrie

General Public
Tuesday 1 April
Three timeslots available: 11.00 am–12.30 pm, 3.00–4.30 pm, or 7.00–8.30 pm

Specifically for self-funded retirees
7.00–8.30 pm, Wednesday 2 April

Workshop with business leaders
2.00–4.30 pm, Wednesday 2 April
RDAWEP Offices, 127 Nicolson Avenue, Whyalla Norrie

Visit our stall at the
Westland Shopping Centre
9.00 am–2.00 pm, Thursday 3 April

Workshop with aged and disability
care industry leaders
2.30–5.00 pm, Thursday 3 April
RDAWEP Offices, 127 Nicolson Avenue, Whyalla Norrie
Workshop with Steering Group
and invited community leaders
9.00 am–2.00 pm, Friday 4 April
RDAWEP Offices, 127 Nicolson Avenue, Whyalla Norrie

Thankyou for your assistance with this important consultation process.

Michael Edgecombe

Indigo Logo_RGB_small
Indigo Partners (Australia) Pty Ltd
Tomorrow begins today.
Tel  +61 8 8363 7445   |   Mob   0438 830 925

96 Fullarton Road, Norwood SA 5067
Australia
ABN 96 698 322 068

DISCLAIMER: Dear reader, please note that the information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. You need to know that access to this message by any other party is not authorised. Furthermore, disclosing, copying or distributing the message, or taking any action or omission in reliance on it, is not authorised, and may even be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, we apologise for inconveniencing you. To protect your interests and our own, we request that you contact the sender immediately so that we can resolve the situation.

image001.jpg
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄