Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

elverale...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
14.10.2023, 03:52:3914.10.23
an poh...@googlegroups.com

Download Discipline Yourself for Godliness Full

GET NOWDiscipline Yourself for Godliness book Discipline Yourself for Godliness in PDF, EPub, Mobi, Kindle online. Free book, AudioBook, Reender Book Discipline Yourself for Godliness by John S. Barnett full book,full ebook full Download.

Discipline Yourself for Godliness

PDF KINDLE EBOOK ONLINE

Download Book Here ==> Download Now.

Read Book Here ==> Read More.

BOOK DETAILS :

Author : John S. Barnett

Life comes at us from every direction with instructions others think we should follow. But worldly strategies often leave out one key directive God s plan for our lives, the World-filled life. Dr. Barnett closely studied the nearly 3,000 lives recorded in the Bible, as well as many of the major figures who have crossed the world s stage to find those God used to magnify His Name in this world. The common denominator was their choosing to discipline themselves for God, to find the quality life that He wants for each of us. The Scriptures offer instruction on how to have a joyous Word-filled life that includes better relationships with our God, our families, our friends, and a work life that can be satisfying, purposeful, and rewarding. This richly researched and practical study guide of God s Word shows how He wants to greatly bless us and offers His clear guidelines for how to have an exciting lifetime filled with confidence, purpose, direction, and hope.

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten