double issue for July/August

Poets Online

Jun 2, 2022, 12:11:38 PM6/2/22
to Poets Online
You may have seen on our blog site that Poets Online will be taking some vacation time off for Northern Hemisphere summer. Our June issue of poems in the voice of dogs is online and we have two writing prompts and calls for submissions available. You may submit to one or both.

You'll have all of June and July to read, think and write and July 31 will be the submission deadline for both.

Enjoy the summer - or winter, depending on your latitude.

Ken and the crew

PS - It's hard for us to comprehend that the July/August issue will be #317. That's a lotof poems and prompts!