March Poems & the April Writing Prompt

Poets Online

Apr 7, 2020, 11:59:05 PM4/7/20
to Poets Online
We hope this update finds you and yours safely at home.

The "Lost & Found" issue of poems is now available in our Archive.

The April writing prompt features a poem by Pablo Neruda and other samples for our "Odes on Common Things."

You might find yourself having more writing time during this pandemic. We received more poems in the past month than usual, including poems that were not in response to our March prompt about the coronavirus and resulting pandemic. I'm sure some of us just feel the need to write and sort through our thoughts.
We offered an additional mini-prompt last month on the blog and there will be at least one more this month that you can try and post on your own to the blog.

Be well. Be safe.

Ken & Poets Online