2022

Poets Online

Jan 8, 2022, 8:11:29 AM1/8/22
to Poets Online
We hope you had a good start to the new year. Our first call for submissions for the February issue of Poets Online asks you to write in a form that may be new to you. The Zuihitsu is a genre of classical Japanese literature. This is a very open form and we hope you're open to the challenge.

Our January issue with "year end" poems is online.
We also have realigned our publication date so that the new issue is dated in the month it appears. To do that, we "reissued" an archived issue from our early days as the December 2020 issue.

* SUBMISSION NOTE *  for new and old contributors: Please include the word "submission" in your subject line as email is sorted based on that. Otherwise, there is a chance that your submission will be lost in some dark corner of the inbox.
Also, look at our Submission Guidelines. We often receive poems that are incorrectly formatted (title, spacing) and though this does not mean automatic rejection, it does discourage the readers and those formatting the web pages.  Thanks!