March Issue and April Prompt Now Online

Poets Online

Mar 3, 2022, 11:22:46 AM3/3/22
to Poets Online
Some sharp-eyed followers have already discovered the updates on the website with the quatrains in our March issue and the new prompt for our next issue which features a poem by Thylias Moss. We see a few submissions already - rapid writers or someone has gone into their own archive?

The blog version of the prompt appeared today. We know that the blog gets more traffic now than the main website (of course, the blog also has more than just prompts). Subscribing to this mailing list is one way to get our monthly alert but following the blog using your favorite app ( we like the free feedly to keep track of blogs and website updates) is also a good thing.

Be well. Work for peace.
Ken