The Year End

Poets Online

Dec 2, 2021, 10:00:23 PM12/2/21
to Poets Online
As we close out 2021, we thank you read reading and submitting to POETS ONLINE.
The newest issue is now online with poems inspired by characters from Shakespeare at https://poetsonline.org/archive/arch_shakespearean.html

Our call for submissions for December is also online, as always, at
https://poetsonline.org/prompt.html  Our prompt is about a year-ending poem.

Doing some end of year holiday shopping? We appreciate you supporting Poets Online by using our Amazon.com shopping link http://amzn.to/2iNA9dC  It costs you nothing extra, but we get a few cents from Amazon when you make a purchase and it helps to keep Poets Online a free site.

I hope you have a safe and joyous year end and all good things in the new year.

Ken