Fairy Tale June

Poets Online

Jun 6, 2020, 8:29:35 PM6/6/20
to Poets Online
We hope this email finds you and your loved ones safe and healthy.

Our May haiku sequence poems are now published. We suspected that in these strange times a shorter poem prompt might be a better choice. Although many of us are at home and not as active as before the pandemic and might have more time to write, if you're like me you may be actually writing less . That seems to be the case based on us receiving far fewer submissions in May than in the past.

Our June prompt is about fairy tales. Note that the submission deadline is July 8.

*  Poets Online recently made some web hosting changes and switched to the "secure" domain of https://poetsonline.org

Be well,

Ken