We Are Back. New issue. New Call for Submissions.

Poets Online

Feb 3, 2023, 6:30:32 PM2/3/23
to Poets Online
After an extended holiday and deadline stemming from a paucity of submissions in December, we return with the latest issue of Poets Online.
Though we had more submissions in January, we also had more declines. Maybe our prompt was unclear or too difficult? Many poems were about a place but not the version of place stated in our prompt.

Let's see what happens in February - a simple prompt with a little twist to see who is reading and paying attention.

See you in early March.