Fwd: "Louder Than a Bomb" screening with filmmaker

Michael Hollins

Mar 12, 2014, 12:55:58 PM3/12/14
to poetr...@googlegroups.com
Dear Poetry Menu,

I'm the program coordinator at KANEKO, a nonprofit cultural organization located in downtown Omaha.  Over the next few weeks, we're hosting three free events in conjunction with the Louder Than a Bomb: Omaha poetry tournament.

Thank you very much for including these events on your website, we really appreciate you helping us spread the word.  Below, I've included an informational emailer with further information on these events.  I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this to your email list or any other potentially interested parties.

Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you very much again for your help!

Best regards,

Michael Hollins
Program Coordinator
KANEKO