Fwd: Tuesday ZOOM and August schedule

Dan Wilcox

Jul 25, 2022, 10:55:40 AM7/25/22
to poetry-mote...@googlegroups.com
something for everyone (almost) --
DWx

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michael Czarnecki <poe...@foothillspublishing.com>
Date: Sun, Jul 24, 2022 at 7:23 PM
Subject: Tuesday ZOOM and August schedule
To: <poe...@foothillspublishing.com>

July 26

OPEN MIC THEME EVENING –“Flowers, Fruits and Vegetables”
Open for any form of creativity related to the theme.

Topic: July Tuesday ZOOM Programs
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88362643920

******************************
August 2022 Schedule
(Note new ZOOM link for August programs)

All programs start at 7:00 PM EDT.

Topic: August Tuesday ZOOM Programs
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83402519252

August 2

I’ll read poems of mine that are about people.
Open mic to share a poem of yours about a person.
******************************
August 9

Share a favorite poem of yours by another poet.
******************************
August 16

Stories from High School Days.

I’m sure we all have memories, pleasant and not so pleasant, of our high school experience. I’ll share some of mine from Hutch Tech, an all-boys public school in Buffalo, NY. There will be an open mic for those who want to share one of your own stories.
August 23

Introducing the English poet John Clare (1793 -1864)

John Clare was born in 1793. With his reputation having grown over the whole of the 20th Century, he is now regarded as one of the most important poets of the natural world. He wrote many poems, essays, journals and letters about love, corruption and politics, environmental and social change, poverty and folk life. A talented fiddler, he became, in effect, one of the first collectors of ‘folk’ tunes.
August 30
OPEN MIC THEME EVENING – “Goodbyes”

Open for any form of creativity related to the theme.