Profcast for education or talks

webshout

Nov 9, 2009, 5:34:38 AM11/9/09
to Podcasting Unleashed
Hi,

just wanted to mention Profcast as an educational tool. Profcast is a
mac programme ( PC version in beta at moment) which enables you to
capture powerpoint or keynote presentations. It matches audio to the
slides and outputs it into an enhanced podcast format. It will even
upload to your podcast server for you. If you want to capture raw
unedited content from talks or lectures, this really is a great low
tech tool that saves time. I've been using it succesfully for a couple
of years now.

Just thought I'd chip it into the conversation.
you can find out more at
http://www.profcast.com

regards
Ciaran
Webshout Marketing

Andy

Nov 13, 2009, 2:29:15 PM11/13/09
to Podcasting Unleashed
Hi Ciaran,

Can you point us to any examples of enhanced podcasts created
with this?

Best
Andy