[podcasters] Who is also using Wavelab Essentual 6?

Martin Brossman

Mar 19, 2008, 12:47:07 PM3/19/08
to podca...@yahoogroups.com

Who is also using Wavelab Essentual 6? or Wavelabe Essentual with out
the podcast upload service.? I want to connect with other podcaster that
are using it. I switched from audacity to this program and realy
enjoyWavelab Essentual 6 . It also comes with a very good manual that I
printed out and bound. I also, created a Wavelab support group, if
anyone us using it: For Wavelab Essential 6 and Wavelab:
Brossman www.InquireOnLine.info <http://www.InquireOnLine.info>

__._,_.___

YahooGroups Podcasters Links

<*> The Podcast FAQ