[podcasters] Frappr map alternative?

vannuysd

Mar 26, 2008, 6:25:04 PM3/26/08
to podca...@yahoogroups.com

Does the Frappr have an upper limit? My listeners don't seem to be able to add themselves
to my Frappr map anymore. i'm wondering if it has topped out, hit some sort of upper limit.

Is there an alternative to the Frappr map that would give me better performance? I love
seeing where my listeners are located in the world and having them be able to see that their
fellow listeners form a global community.

David
Shrink Rap Radio Psychology Podcast

__._,_.___

YahooGroups Podcasters Links

<*> The Podcast FAQ
    http://www.podcastfaq.com/

<*> The Official Podcasters Wiki
    http://www.podcasterswiki.com/

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Y! Messenger

All together now

Host a free online

conference on IM.

New business?

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

.

__,_._,___

Erk Pod

Mar 26, 2008, 11:32:26 PM3/26/08
to podca...@yahoogroups.com

When I was using Blogger, there was a Java widget you could get from
http://feedjit.com/ which allows you to see where your visitors come from
either in a text box or on a map of the world. The best thing is, it is done
automatically so you do not need them to do anything!

Erk

__._,_.___

YahooGroups Podcasters Links

<*> The Podcast FAQ
    http://www.podcastfaq.com/

<*> The Official Podcasters Wiki
    http://www.podcasterswiki.com/

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

All-Bran

10 Day Challenge

Join the club and

feel the benefits.

.

__,_._,___

davem2696

Mar 27, 2008, 11:01:54 AM3/27/08
to podca...@yahoogroups.com

I use this widget on my site. I like the how visitors to the site can
see where everyone else is coming from.

DaveM

SCTRCST Scooter Internet Radio <http://sctrcst.com/>

--- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Erk Pod" <erkpod@...> wrote:

> When I was using Blogger, there was a Java widget you could get from
> http://feedjit.com/ which allows you to see where your visitors come
from
> either in a text box or on a map of the world. The best thing is, it
is done
> automatically so you do not need them to do anything!
>

> Erk

YahooGroups Podcasters Links

<*> The Podcast FAQ
    http://www.podcastfaq.com/