Announcing PodCamp Boston

Chris Brogan...

Jun 23, 2006, 11:56:43 PM6/23/06
to podcastacademy2
PodCamp Boston to be held tentatively September 9th-10th at a venue
somewhere near Boston (and accessible by train). PodCamp Boston is a
new media forum covering podcasting, videocasting (pick your version of
the word), new media, and will feature a great variety interesting
session offerings for those interesting in learning about podcasting,
as well as those already hacking away at a podcast (or 3 or 4).

Come to PodCamp .org to get involved. PW is: nepod

"PodCamp" is a neologism coined by Chris Penn as a distinction from Bar
Camp

Please spread the word. If you're at all interested in attending, check
out the site for more information. It really will be fascinating. We'll
have a hell of a time, and you'll certainly get a chance to hang out
with some great people, learn some new skills, and develop connections
with people that might prove pretty darned useful in the coming years.

Chris Brogan...
GrasshopperFactory.com

larlaw

Jun 24, 2006, 9:34:25 AM6/24/06
to podcastacademy2
Chris,

Looks very interesting. I was thrilled to be connecting to some new
people and viewing new content. These are certainly exciting times. I
have joined, signed up and willing to help you in any way you might
need.