YourStorysPodcast interviews Douglas Kiang

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

larlaw

未讀,
2006年5月29日 上午9:11:022006/5/29
收件者:podcast-education
Douglas Kiang is the Academic Technology Advisor at Noble and Greenough
School in Dedham MA. Nobles has had a podcast experiment the last year
to determine the value of using iPods and podcasting as a teaching
tool. Doug reports some unforseen benefits such as a student who has a
long commute from school to his home can review science experiments and
work on vocabulary words on the way home, "giving him a leg up".
Here is a link to the Flash version of this show.
http://www.yourstorys.com/Episode2v6.html. We are trying to decide
which of the several delivery mechanisms we will use; Hipcast, libysim,
etc.. When we make that decision we will load it and syndicate the
episodes. We will be following this episode with several others over
the next couple of months. I would love any feedback you can offer, or
any ideas for future topics you would like covered.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息