Podcamp 5 presentations

John Meadows

Jan 26, 2010, 1:41:55 PM1/26/10
to podcamptoronto
Hi folks:

Regarding the "Podcamp 5" presentations, I'm already involved in 2
presentations but I do have presentation 1 that I did in London, ON
last year. I'd be happy to blow the dust off of it and deliver it
again if no one else comes forward, but I didn't want to be seen as
hogging too many presentation slots.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

John

Sean McG.

Jan 26, 2010, 1:58:35 PM1/26/10
to podcamp...@googlegroups.com
I'm also monitoring the sessions and I'm considering an audacity 101 or podcast tools panel.  I'm keeping an eye out that there are enough beginner sessions on the schedule.
Sean

Sean McGaughey, Singer Songwriter, Podcast-- For the Sake of the Song- Conversations with Song http://ductapeguy.net
Catholic New Media Roundup http://catholicroundup.com
One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." -- Anonymous

KJR

Jan 26, 2010, 2:00:33 PM1/26/10
to podcamptoronto
I think Trace and I may do the TweetCommons talk we gave in PodCamp Montreal in person at PCTO if there's still spots.
-- KJR / 1h