Podcamp Toronto Podcast 11.

1 view

Sean McGaughey

Feb 17, 2008, 1:55:11 PM2/17/08
to podcamptoronto
Join Connie Crosby and I for the last Podcamp Toronto Podcast before
podcamp recorded live on talkshoe 2:30pm EST today.
http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=14385&cmd=tc

It's the last show before podcamp so our questions will be: What are
you bringing to podcamp? Who do you want to meet? What do you want
to learn?

Sean McG.

Feb 17, 2008, 1:59:34 PM2/17/08
to podcamptoronto
Oops, It looks like Connie and I cross posted.  Anyway, join us at 2:30.
Sean McGaughey, Singer Songwriter, Podcast-- For the Sake of the Song- Conversations with Song
http://ductapeguy.net   http://seanmcgaughey.net  http://cc.ductapeguy.net
I'm going to Podcamp Toronto, a free 2 day conference February 23 and 24, 2008. Check it out at http://podcamptoronto.wordpress.com

One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." -- Anonymous