Podcamp Toronto 2010

Connie Crosby

Oct 31, 2009, 5:54:27 PM10/31/09
to podcamp...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks: Your Podcamp Toronto organizers are already working behind
the scenes toward PCTO 2010. We hope to have an announcement of dates
soon.

In the meantime, we apologize for the spam that has been coming from
this Google Group. It appears my Gmail was doing a nice job of putting
it in the spam folder and I wasn't seeing it. I have now cleared out
all the spammy messages from the past couple months, banned 6 members
who were responsible for most of it, and will keep a closer eye. If
you do notice something that concerns you, please feel free to let me
know.

Happy Hallowe'en!
Connie

Connie Crosby
Organizer, Podcamp Toronto 2010
&
Crosby Group Consulting
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
cell: 416-919-6719
connie...@gmail.com
http://www.crosbygroup.ca | http://conniecrosby.blogspot.com |
http://communitydivas.com

Angelo Mandato

Nov 2, 2009, 10:48:03 AM11/2/09
to podcamp...@googlegroups.com
Awesome!

As soon as you have sponsorship information, please forward to cio [at] rawvoice.com. Blubrry definitely wants to be a 2010 sponsor.

--angelo
--
PodCamp Ohio
Twitter: www.twitter.com/podcampohio