Re: [PodcampOhio] Digest for podcampohio@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

David Jackson

May 8, 2010, 9:50:00 AM5/8/10
to podca...@googlegroups.com
In terms of promotion, I'll see if I can't put together a 30 second clip for anyone attending. Unfortunately, I will be in New England that weekend. You had mentioned other podcamps in ohio. What cities?

Dave Jackson
www.schoolofpodcasting.com

Daniel Lewis

May 8, 2010, 10:04:28 AM5/8/10
to podca...@googlegroups.com
There was a PodCamp in Cleveland last weekend (May 1), and I'm hoping we can have PodCamp Cincinnati in 2011 (I registered some domains).

Faithfully,

Daniel J. Lewis
Freelance digital designer, D.Joseph Design
Comedy podcaster, the Ramen Noodle | Chrstian, critical-thinking podcaster, Are You Just Watching?
Contact me here: DJosephDesign | @theRamenNoodle |

Spamcastinfo

May 8, 2010, 2:38:36 PM5/8/10
to podca...@googlegroups.com, podca...@googlegroups.com
Wow I hope guys do!  A triple play for Ohio.

Sent from my iPhone

Spamcastinfo

May 8, 2010, 2:40:08 PM5/8/10
to podca...@googlegroups.com
Cleveland had it's first on May 1.  I was part of the organizing group.

Sent from my iPhone