[PodcampOhio] Sponsors, Lunch catering and reach out to speakers, Social networking sites

Visto 0 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Angelo Mandato

no leída,
4 may 2010, 13:22:384/5/10
a PodCamp Ohio
Hey All,

I reached out to last year's PodCamp Ohio sponsors. Does anyone know of any businesses/individuals who would benefit from sponsoring PodCamp/WordCamp?

I knew a few of you are seeking out potential lunch catering options. Has anything panned out for anyone yet?

If everyone can reach out to folks to speak, please encourage them to submit their session at www.podcampohio.com/sessions/ as soon as possible. 3 weeks before the event we'll want to send the list to Gabe so he can start putting together the event guide.

Are there any volunteers interested in helping with promoting PodCamp Ohio 2010 on the popular social sites (twitter/facebook/etc...)? Mary did this work last year, this year she is very busy with work.

Thanks,
Angelo

--
PodCamp Ohio