[PodcampOhio] Hashtag suggestions

1 view

Daniel Lewis

May 6, 2010, 1:43:30 PM5/6/10
to podca...@googlegroups.com
What do you think of #pwcbus for PodCamp Ohio / WordCamp Columbus? With multiple PodCamps in Ohio, now, should we really name the event by the state? And I think it would be best to avoid numbers, so people can subscribe to a single hashtag and not have to worry about the year. Numbers are also just more complicate to type on any mobile device.

Faithfully,

Daniel J. Lewis
Freelance digital designer, D.Joseph Design
the Ramen Noodle—"Seasoning packets of comedy from the life of a bachelor"
Are You Just Watching?—"Critical thinking for the entertained Christian"
On Twitter: @theRamenNoodle | @ruJustWatching

Alvin Borromeo

May 6, 2010, 1:47:44 PM5/6/10
to podca...@googlegroups.com
That's a good suggestion. We've already been using #wccpco though, but I like yours much better. :)

Alvin Borromeo
the270.com
IgniteCbus.com
WordCampColumbus.com

Spamcastinfo

May 7, 2010, 3:39:11 AM5/7/10
to podca...@googlegroups.com, podca...@googlegroups.com
So which should we use?  I would suggest settling on the #pwcbus as it begins to build an overall Columbus brand with the Ignite event.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 6, 2010, at 1:47 PM, Alvin Borromeo <wyli...@gmail.com> wrote:

That's a good suggestion. We've already been using #wccpco though, but I like yours much better. :)

Alvin Borromeo
the270.com
IgniteCbus.com
WordCampColumbus.com

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 1:43 PM, Daniel Lewis <8th...@gmail.com> wrote:
What do you think of #pwcbus for PodCamp Ohio / WorPodCamp Cleveland will be held on 5/1/2010 at Cuyahoga Valley Career Center at 8001 Brecksville Road
Brecksville, Ohio 44141. Their phone: 440-526-5200.dCamp Columbus? With multiple PodCamps in Ohio, now, should we really name the event by the state? And I think it would be best to avoid numbers, so people can subscribe to a single hashtag and not have to worry about the year. Numbers are also just more complicate to type on any mobile device.

Faithfully,

Daniel J. Lewis
Freelance digital designer, D.Joseph Design
the Ramen Noodle—"Seasoning packets of comedy from the life of a bachelor"
Are You Just Watching?—"Critical thinking for the entertained Christian"
On Twitter: @theRamenNoodle | @ruJustWatching

Spamcastinfo

May 7, 2010, 3:40:38 AM5/7/10
to podca...@googlegroups.com, podca...@googlegroups.com
I think you are right on the mark.

Sent from my iPhone

Jason Blanton

May 10, 2010, 10:23:46 AM5/10/10
to PodCamp Ohio
OK sounds great. Lets give it the stamp of approval and call it done.
#pwcbus it is. :-)

I'll post it on wordcampcolumbus.com

On May 6, 1:43 pm, Daniel Lewis <8thn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What do you think of #pwcbus for PodCamp Ohio / WordCamp Columbus? With
> multiple PodCamps in Ohio, now, should we really name the event by the
> state? And I think it would be best to avoid numbers, so people can
> subscribe to a single hashtag and not have to worry about the year. Numbers
> are also just more complicate to type on any mobile device.
>
> Faithfully,
>
> Daniel J. Lewis
> Freelance digital designer, D.Joseph Design <http://www.DJosephDesign.com>
> the Ramen Noodle <http://www.theRamenNoodle.com>—"Seasoning packets of