[PodcampOhio] Blip.tv sponsors PodCamp Ohio / WordCamp Columbus!

Angelo Mandato

May 20, 2010, 2:24:28 PM5/20/10
to PodCamp Ohio
All,

I just got off the phone with Blip.tv, they are going to be a Gold sponsor (with logo on nametags) for this year's PodCamp/WordCamp! They will be sending $400 as well as another $100 in items for us to give away at the event. Pretty pumped, this is their 3rd year sponsoring the event.

They will be sponsoring the nametags exclusively, same as last year.

--angelo

--
PodCamp Ohio
Twitter: www.twitter.com/podcampohio

Jason Blanton

May 20, 2010, 3:21:55 PM5/20/10
to podca...@googlegroups.com
Yes I can do that.  Do you have the logo that you have on the cards handy to email to me?

Jason Blanton

May 20, 2010, 3:22:44 PM5/20/10
to podca...@googlegroups.com
I replied to the wrong email to you Angelo. :-)

Angelo Mandato

May 20, 2010, 4:02:03 PM5/20/10
to podca...@googlegroups.com
Whcih logo, you mean the podcamp wordcamp logo? does this one attached work?
business_card_star_centered.png
Message has been deleted

Angelo Mandato

May 20, 2010, 4:19:25 PM5/20/10
to podca...@googlegroups.com
Looks fine to me.

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 4:10 PM, Jason Blanton <jason....@gmail.com> wrote:
Here is the invoice.  Look it over to make sure everything is good.

Thanks