jinja2 format filters - Need to create columns

userneedshelp

Sep 24, 2018, 6:42:27 PM9/24/18
to pocoo-libs
Hello All! I need to create text columns and this filter is not working. This prints just one space between the text columns:

{{ "%-20s %-20s %-20s %-20s"| format(eachUser['address'], eachUser['login'], eachUser['user'], eachUser['hostname']) }}

I take that the filters are not the same as those for format() in python; so, is there a list of filters anywhere that can be used to format a string like this ^ , correctly?.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I will appreciate it. Thanks