Contact owners and managers
pocono-data-center-resistance@googlegroups.com

Description

Welcome,

A few people have mentioned that they're not familiar with Google Groups, so I wanted to send a quick guide to help you get started.

What is Google Groups?
Think of it as a community email list. When someone sends an email to the group, everyone receives it. It's an easy way for us to share updates, meeting information, resources, and questions in one place.

How do I post a message?
Simply send an email to the group email address:

pocono-data-center-resistance@googlegroups.com

Your message will be delivered to the group (subject to any moderation settings).

How do I reply?
When you receive a group email, simply click Reply. Depending on your email settings and the group's configuration, your reply may go to the entire group or directly to the sender. If your message is only intended for one person, be sure to check the recipient before sending.

Can I read messages online?
Yes. If you're signed into the Google account you used to join the group, you can view discussions here:
https://groups.google.com/g/pocono-data-center-resistance

Can I change how often I receive emails?
Yes. You can choose to:

Receive every message as it's posted.

Receive a daily digest.

Receive only summaries.

Read messages online without email notifications.

You can change these settings by visiting the group online and selecting My Membership Settings.

Purpose of This Google Group

To keep this group useful and respectful of everyone's time, please keep posts focused on data centers and related issues affecting our region. Our goal is to provide a central place for sharing information, asking questions, and coordinating community efforts. Whenever possible, please cite the source of any factual information you share (for example, meeting materials, government documents, news articles, or official websites).

This group is intended for:

Updates on local and regional data center proposals
Public meeting notices and hearings
Government actions, permits, and regulatory developments
Educational resources and research
Opportunities for public participation
Questions and collaboration related to our shared mission
To help keep discussions focused, please avoid posting:

General political discussions or political commentary unrelated to data centers
Unrelated news stories
Chain emails, memes, or promotional content
Topics that are not connected to our mission
Our goal is to create a reliable, fact-based resource where community members can stay informed, share helpful information, and work together effectively.

Thank you for being part of this community. I look forward to working together.

--

In Joy and Service

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” Mahatma Gandhi

Language

English

Privacy

Anyone on the web
can see group
Group members
can view members
Anyone on the web
can view conversations
Group members
can post and will be held for moderation
Anyone on the web
can join group