Pocket NC V2-50 for sale

Andrea Ferrari

Mar 31, 2021, 2:35:11 PM3/31/21
to Pocket NC
Hi,
I'm selling my pocket nc v2-50 with all the accessories you can see on the attached photos.
My name is Andrea. I'm living in Jesolo (VE) - Italy.
If you are interested, I can send you some other photo or video and, of course, you can reach me at Jesolo and see it working.

Thanks for the attention and have a nice day,
Andrea
20210331_195004.jpg

G M

Mar 31, 2021, 3:02:22 PM3/31/21
to Pocket NC
Hi Andrea,

I'm from Italy too. May I know the price?

Thanks

Andrea Ferrari

Mar 31, 2021, 3:26:43 PM3/31/21
to Pocket NC
If you consider all the accessories - AYE Workholding, cutters, computer Surface, Protection and Air compressor - I'm selling at € 7.500 + VAT. Of course I can do the invoice.
Andrea