attempting first tutorial (WCS Origin issue?)

Marc Hebert

Jan 23, 2019, 4:22:48 PM1/23/19
to Pocket NC
Hello All,

I'm finally back to trying to get my V2 running again. I'm trying the tutorial and seem to have a problem setting the WCS Origin. In the documentation, it looks like its set on the face about 0.8" from the plate, but my drawing has it inserted .100" into the model rather than showing on the face like in the tutorial.

Here is the link to the Fusion 360 file.

Thanks, Marc Hebert

qrot...@pocketnc.com

Jan 23, 2019, 6:44:58 PM1/23/19
to Pocket NC
Hey Marc,

After looking at your Fusion file, it looks to me like you have everything set up like it is supposed to be. I think it may just be a matter of the orientation you are viewing the model in. Either way, it looks like the important value, your B-Table offset (.8xx), is set correctly and your machine should behave like you expect. If your machine doesn't do what you expect or performs differently than it is supposed to, don't hesitate to reach out on here again or through our website.

Thanks!

Q Rothing
Pocket NC Customer Service