Looking to Demo/Buy (Portland, OR)

Clayton Haun

Apr 9, 2019, 5:44:54 AM4/9/19
to Pocket NC
Hello!

My business partner and I make forged carbon fiber rings, and we're desperate to get our hands on a Pocket NC (v1 or v2) to start playing with some 3D forms we've been designing. Is there anybody in Portland OR, or someone selling a v1 or v2?  Thank you so much in advance!

Clayton Haun
Carbon District LLC

juan....@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2019, 1:07:18 AM4/26/19
to Pocket NC
I have a first generation pocket NC in San Diego. I'd like to sell it, if we can work out a way to ship it up the coast safely. Please get in touch if interested.

Walter Grabner

Jun 5, 2019, 12:21:56 PM6/5/19
to Pocket NC
Hello Clayton -

Were you able to find a used machine for sale? If not mine is still available.

Walter Grabner