PocketNC 3D printed 0.25" table protector

highm...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2016, 5:46:16 PM11/23/16
to Pocket NC
I made a 3D printable table protector 0.25" high if you want to bolt directly to the table and not damage it. Not sure if any one else put one on here I could not find anything.  I have put the file on Thingiverse link attached

in...@pocketnc.com

Nov 25, 2016, 12:25:01 PM11/25/16
to Pocket NC
Thanks for sharing this.  It's one of those things that has been on our "to-do" list for a while but always gets pushed down for other things.  Do you mind if we share this on our Facebook page?

highm...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2016, 1:14:10 PM11/25/16
to Pocket NC
Yes go ahead.  It was something that I thought everyone could use instead of guessing the distance if you didn't want to use the vise.