Can someone check if my offset wrong?

jona1.x...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2018, 4:23:11 PM8/27/18
to Pocket NC
So i just got my PocketNC V2 last week and I'm a total noob to 5-axis. And been trying to find out what causes my tool offset to be off with about 11mm. So i was wondering if some could check the program if there are any mistakes. (((it need to take 3 stepdowns with 5,5mm each before it reaches the first cut of the cube)A,B,X,Y-axis seems to work perferct))Yes, i have measured the tool and it's the right tool number)))

https://a360.co/2wrbH95
https://imgur.com/a/2qUjiLy

ke...@pocketnc.com

Aug 28, 2018, 12:15:06 PM8/28/18
to Pocket NC
Hi, can you send over your G-code and we can run it through the simulator we are beta testing to see if we can find anything wrong from there? You can send it to info at pocketnc.com. Thanks, Kerry
Message has been deleted

jona1.x...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2018, 4:25:13 AM8/29/18
to Pocket NC
Hi, i sent the G-code at pocketnc.com.
Also i was wondering if you guys have the machine.file to fusion360(for the full machine simulation), or is it something that is in progress?

jona1.x...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2018, 4:37:38 AM8/29/18
to Pocket NC