Work Offset section of the Tooling tab is empty/missing

bric...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2019, 5:29:25 PM3/16/19
to Pocket NC
Today, I fire up my V2 and noticed my Work Offset section of my Tooling tab does not show any of my axes. It used to have a list of all 5 axes, and displayed my editable custom settings for each one.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/125J9FUbj_GNdkYOgUqhrnti6UHR4FGNv/view?usp=sharing

I tried the "power it off, unplug it, wait 1 minute and then reboot" but it is still missing.

Anyone know how to get it back?

jo...@pocketnc.com

Mar 17, 2019, 10:42:31 AM3/17/19
to Pocket NC
Hi,

Thanks for reporting this! We haven’t seen this exact issue before, so a couple more pieces of information would be helpful to diagnose the problem. What version of the Pocket NC software are you running? You can find that information in the Conf > Version tab. I recommend updating to v4.0.1. If you recently updated, your browser cache may have an outdated version of the UI. You can make sure you have the latest version by holding shift and clicking refresh.

Let us know if updating helps or not and we’ll go from there!

-John

bric...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2019, 7:33:23 PM3/17/19
to Pocket NC