Pocket NC Serious Wire Cover Issue

瀏覽次數:72 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Alex Behlok

未讀,
2021年2月1日 下午3:20:282021/2/1
收件者:Pocket NC
The V2-50's Y axis struggled to home today and lo and behold its due to the Y axis snaking wire cover had come disconnected right below the top portion and got stuck under the machine where it's supposed to move in and out freely. I managed to reconnect them, but one of the wires had been somewhat damaged being pinched between the plastic crosspieces. There doesn't seem to be enough clearance between the machine and the edge of the wire cover, whenever it descends in Y, it catches and disconnects from the piece above it with a nasty click. This issue arose suddenly today, and there was no noticeable issue running a part last Friday. It will not remain connected when jogging the Y axis, it appears it may be missing a fastener? I'm afraid the damage to the machine will continue if it's run further. Is this a common issue?

Alex Behlok

未讀,
2021年2月1日 下午3:24:232021/2/1
收件者:Pocket NC
<iframe src="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mFt56qkbtcdmvavfcT6vu1ofSECgEqjG/preview" width="640" height="480"></iframe>

qrot...@pocketnc.com

未讀,
2021年2月1日 下午3:51:512021/2/1
收件者:Pocket NC
Hi Alex,

I would be happy to provide some support on this issue if you would like. I tried to click on the link above and it said I need permission so maybe you could provide that and then we can go from there? I think I have an idea of what you are talking about, but I would like to be sure before offering any suggestions.

Thanks!

Q Rothing
Applications Engineer, Pocket NC

Alex Behlok

未讀,
2021年2月1日 下午3:54:022021/2/1
收件者:Pocket NC

qrot...@pocketnc.com

未讀,
2021年2月1日 下午3:57:122021/2/1
收件者:Pocket NC
Perfect, thanks Alex.

I just saw that you also reached out via direct email, so we can pick up the conversation there. More than likely we will just need to get you a new Y cable chain since they tend to keep disconnecting after they have done it once.

Thanks,

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄